I've been doing a lot of custom orders (in my spare time - 5:00am - and yes I am busy selling real estate) and here are two. The first was an adorable baby set of 2 crib sheets, 2 window valances, 2 pillow cases (one with piping I made from the coordinating fabric) and a pleated crib skirt. The picture just shows how I assembled it for delivery - and how cute the fabric is. The fabric was by Moda and is called Pacific Paisley and Mermaid tail. She had already bought the quilt and needed the matching items. It was so fun to make. The second was a little challenging due to the size and weight. The four drapes were purchased from West Elm and were 96" long made from silk. I added a full blackout liner by cutting it to fit, hemming the two sides and the bottom and then removing the header stitch (where the rod goes through) and sliding the liner up under it. I then replaced the header stitch. It turned out great. The picture shows the back side so you can see the liner material.
4 years ago